HRP Mamas EXPECTANT Mom Support Groups & Meet-Ups
Expectant Mamas are meeting every week at HRP Mamas led groups and volunteer led meet-ups. While we are using Zoom at the moment to ensure the safety of our participants, we look forward to resuming in person meet-ups as well.
Our weekly expectant mama group is one of our sweetest events. The group supports each other and starts sowing the seeds for the support they will receive in our new mom groups.
Each week our meeting addresses topics such as:
• Food and nutrition
• Preparing for birth and breastfeeding
• Side effects of pregnancy
• Setting up a support system for the postpartum phase
• Progression of pregnancy
• Staying healthy during pregnancy
• Newborn care questions
• Pelvic Health
• Mood and emotional life
• Select reading materials curated by HRP Mamas facilitators